D'Banj To Perform At Afcon Closing Ceremony

International Nigeria Pop singer Dapo Daniel Oyebanjo popular know as D'banj will be performing live at the closing ceremony of the 29th African Cup Of Nations in South African. Dbanj will be performing live along side with other local acts singers including Micasa, Kelly Khumalo, Zonke Dikana, and Thembisile Ntaka. Micasa's frontman, J Something, whose real name is Joao da Fonseca at National Stadium in Crown Mines outside Soweto on Sunday evening. , - said for the group, just being on that stage was a blessing in itself.Oliver Twist crooner D'banj speak about how honoured and  happy he is, here is what the koko master himself  D'banj says?

"I am honoured and words fail to describe the warmth I get from my fans in this country," D'Banj said. "I am looking forward to having more than 6.6-billion viewers globally watch my performance."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello!!! We Have to GYOnlineNG.COM