Eva Alordiah Speaks On When To Start Having SEX



Former TRYBE Records artist Eva Alordiah speaks about life and when to start having sex between male and female. Am still single but am not searching for Mr RIGHT, My mother going to help me with searching for my future husband. She is going to get me a husband from the village. I don’t know how the search is going for her though. I think Nigerian men are fine, we have the best crop of men in Nigeria. My major priority is to be focused on necessary things.

I don’t see relationships as unnecessary but I see s*x as unnecessary. I am not a married woman, it is not something I would wake up in the morning and say I would indulge in it. It was created for married people. It is seen as a part of relationships by this generation because people are influenced by what they see on television and read in magazines. The youths are getting very enlightened.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello!!! We Have to GYOnlineNG.COM