Stella Damasus Engaged ?Yes Or Not

Stella Damasus posed with engagement ring at this year edition of Mode Men of the Year Awards 2012.Stella Damasus married late jaiye aboderin who died 8 years ago and later re marry again to Nzeribe but the married was lasted for about 6 six months.. but Stella Damasus posed with engagement ring at this year edition of Mode Men of the Year Awards 2012 which as now caught the eyes many of his fans and entertainment journalist but was asked and she spoke further here. the event was hosted by Stella Damasus frank of who want to be a millionaires.
“It’s a simple thing, I am refusing to talk about, my private life. If it looks like it then it is. It does abi, then it is. For me to boldly wear this, I know what it would cause, so I am saying let them talk”
“Yes I am wearing an engagement ring, whether it is for fashion or for real nobody knows. It is left for you to decide whether it is for real or I am wearing it for fashion or I am simply looking for trouble”.


May be is real or not is left to her?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Davido’s Girlfriend Is Pregnant