PASUMA DROPS ARABAMBI 2 ,Now Oganla 1

Popular Yoruba fuji musican otunba alabi pasuma which is know as ARABAMBI 2 has drop the title given to him by fuji king icon Alhaji Wasiu Ayinde.Pasuma say this in an exclusive interview with E24-7 MAGAZINE’S create a new lineage of Fuji music followers.


 Pasuma explained that the change of the title is not a product of rift between him and K1. “ I am old enough to decide on my own; I have served K1 and I have to move on with my career.
Meanwhile, an Ibadan based fuji musician, Taye Adebisi (Taye Currency) is now the Oganla 2, while comedian Taofeek Koyokoyo is also reported to have crowned himself Oganla Comedy.

Well either Arabambi, Olufimo or new oganla, fuji music remains a creature of contradictions and controversies.

Comments

Unknown said…
I really love listening to music. It makes me feel relax. Thanks for the share.

Entertainment in the Philippines

Popular posts from this blog

Samklef hook up on wedding with is girlfriends