I can still work with Don Jazzy –D’banj

According to the reporter from punchng through the interview granted by dbanj form cool fm studio.
 THE KOKO MASTER HIMSELF Dbanj answer many question from the radio presenter including the reconciling with former partner and friend Don Jazzy.


he said “We can always work together and Don Jazzy still produced some songs on my forthcoming album. Yes we can work together in future. Maybe a big company can pay a lot of money for us to perform and yes it has to be a lot of money for me.”

D’banj said, “I don’t know anything about the Illuminati. When I wanted to travel out of Nigeria for the first time I collected my international passport from Bishop David Oyedepo. That shows that I owe my success to God. If my success is too fast for people or they cannot understand it please don’t attribute it to illuminati. I feel very offended when that is being said because it simply translates to giving God’s glory to another person which He does not share with anyone. God will strike anyone who attributes my success to someone else.”

People are just confused but the truth is I am still a king wherever I am. Being in a different country and culture I had to study the environment which is what I am still doing. I actually thought I would release my album in America but my label thought UK would be better because I have a bigger fan base there. I weighed my options remember everything did not come from me so I had to do what I did to move on.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello!!! We Have to GYOnlineNG.COM