Dino Melaye denies being responsible for Ibidapo Obe's pregnancy

Popular Yoruba actress Bisi Ibidapo Obe grant media interview some time ago about the father of his unborn baby which she say that ex-Kogi House of Reps Member, Dino Melaye is responsible for her pregnancy.here is the statement form ex kogi House of Reps Member, Dino Melaye
"I am not disturbed about slanderers, I also counsel my beloved friends not to be worried at all over this wicked lies from the pit of hell. I am more than capable to tackle liars and claimants. I am not distracted a bit about this joke and imaginary creation of a serial liar. Am not her 1st victim and may not be the last. Matthew 5:11-12 is clear. No slowing down, no loitering, no parking.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Davido’s Girlfriend Is Pregnant