Nigeria’s Professor Ilesanmi Adesida Become First Black Vice Chancellor and Provost in University of Illiinois

Nigeria’s Professor Ilesanmi Adesida is one of nigeria in Diaspora that are making the nations proud.Professor Ilesanmi Adesida was born in ondo state and Nigerian engineer with very unique outstanding in the field Nanotechnology in scientific commuinty.the news is now that Professor Ilesanmi Adesida Become First Black Vice Chancellor  and Provost  in University of Illiinois for Academic Affairs of the well respected University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign in the United States.
HERE  IS HIS STATEMENT BELOW


“I’m honored and humbled to be selected as provost of this great campus. This is something I take very seriously. I know how to work very hard and I’m ready to roll up my sleeves and get the job done.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Davido’s Girlfriend Is Pregnant