Rihanna Cries Over Chris Brown in Oprah Show

Rihanna cries over Chris brown on Oprah show,Says that he need help,am sorry that i can get the video down for you my readers because their is tears on rihanna face during the interview show.Brown ultimately plead guilty to felony assault for the 2009 beating and was sentenced to 5 years probation and was ordered to stay away from the singer. The restraining order has since been lifted.
"It was a weird, confusing space to be in ... because as angry as I was, as angry and hurt and betrayed, I just felt like he made that mistake because he needed help ... and who's going to help him?"

Rihanna continued, "Nobody's going to say he needs help. Everybody's going to say he's a monster without looking at the source ... and I was more concerned about him."

"I lost my best friend ... everything I knew switched ... switched in a night and I couldn't control that."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Samklef hook up on wedding with is girlfriends