Michelle Obama I Wish i could Be Beyonce's

The First Lady of the United States Michelle Obama in  new interview with unknown magazine ask that among the celebrity and public figure in the world who could she be. she  wishes she could be Beyoncé Knowles.


The first lady said that if not for the post of  white House in Washington DC with American President Barack Obama, she would love to be a music artist.Gosh, if I had some gift, I'd be Beyoncé. I'd be some great singer."she said again that he power of music, being able to play an instrument... It looks like musicians just have the most fun."

Then Beyoncé Knowles. wrote Michelle, thank you so much for every single thing that u do for us - I am proud to have my daughter grow up in a world where she has people like you to look up to."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Samklef hook up on wedding with is girlfriends