Abuja-based baby mama is my bed of rock 9ice and toni payne issue

Abolare akande aka 9ice as release is fourth album  - Bashorun Gaa and Versus,but the media house have a litter chat with him,our Naija journalists, they ask about  his personal life
 City People reporter to clear rumours he is no longer with his Abuja-based baby mama, Vicki Godis; he said:

    The true gist is that it is true that the lady gave birth to a set of twins for me, the kids are over a year now and I am still with her. I will not give all the details but all I can say is that she was there for me when I needed a shoulder to lean on. She is my bed of rock and has supported me all along. Disregard what you hear in the media, we are still together.

On Toni Payne he said:
As regards Toni Payne, I issued a press statement about two years ago and the decision still stands. Whatever report people make about it, I don't know oh!
 
 But asked about if the rumours in town is true about the going back to is ex wife toni payne, he replied

    What I can tell you is that the relationship 9ice had with Toni Payne produced a child. For this reason, the presence of this child will always create a reason for the two of us to see, because the father needs to see the son, and the son needs to see the father. So if anybody sees 9ice and Toni Payne together, it's probably because they have come together to take care of the boy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Davido’s Girlfriend Is Pregnant